Monday 26 July 2010

The hypocrisy of the EDL.

Unfortunately, I have to generalise here. (Oh well)

The EDL actually do not believe in free-speech, this is actually been shown here in this thread: http://s1.zetaboards.com/EDL_The_Forum/forum/1153511/

I'm being told not to talk about religion because I'm an atheist (Wonder where we heard that one...Islam) I've been insulted simply because I don't believe in God, and the fact people immediately call you Left-Wing if you disagree with them (opposite of the UAF/SWP. Whom will call you a far right idiot if you disagree)

The movement has far too many idiots in it to progress any further, Bradford will be interesting. Was going to go and show my support, but since the EDL is an Christian-Working Class (Not that class should do anything with religion, or nationalism as it contradicts class war anyway.

Jeez...

6 comments:

  1. Judging by what I have read on this blog, you seem to be very anti-EDL. If this is the case then why are you on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to Bradford my arse, you've never been to a demo and didn't even make it up to the London demo. You're hardly going to go all the way to Bradford are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a problem with criticising your racist group?

    You've done nothing but spout racism, and this is evident.

    And how'd you know I didn't go to the London demo?

    Is that you 'alexanderthegreat'? I had asked questions about getting me and some fellas along to some demos with the Sussex division, like a useless typical wanker, ignored them.

    Why would I want to attend a demo now I know the EDL is an umbrella for rascists?


    I wanted to attend demos since Bolton, but since lack of communication, I couldn't.

    So, any suggestions?

    Fucking looney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you didn't go to the London demo, because you told us that you've never been to a demo.

    Jeez, you're dim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's been a few London demos..
    Counter protesting against the Pro-Palestine march, the ENA march which the EDL went along too, in their burberry caps (real classy, might I add)

    I tried getting on to some demos, but why the fuck would I spend almost £50 on train tickets to hang out with a bunch of goons, when I could of gone on a coach, listen to music and ignore the goons on the coach, photograph even more goons, then get home all for like £20?

    Jeez, that's just not a sensible thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you tried to attend demos, then that must mean you've only just decided that the EDL are *ists. Would that be just after you posted slagging off the forum?

    ReplyDelete